- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane
- Java, J2EE, Spring Boot & RESTful API experience is essential!
- Apply now and start a new role in January!!!!
- Contract role with ASAP start, Brisbane CBD
Actively seeking a Java Developer with Java, J2EE, Spring Boot & RESTful API experience essential for a contract opportunity with an immediate Start.
Actively seeking a Java Developer with Java, J2EE, Spring Boot & RESTful API experience essential for a contract opportunity with an immediate Start
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining software for highly reliable and available systems
- Developing and maintaining software in complex distributed systems
- Experience of operational aspects of large software systems
- Experience with REST web service APIs
- Solid experience developing and maintaining large scale commercial Java code
- Experience in educating and mentoring other software engineers.
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years' Java development experience
- Proven experience with Spring Boot essential
- Knowledge in SOAP Web-service & Middleware tools
- Proven experience in CI-CD, automated build and deployment
- Experienced in Maven, Jenkins, IntelliJ-IDE. Eclipse advantageous
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Hands on experience in design, development and deployment of API
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must be able to undertake a contract role in Brisbane
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200173295.
Reference Number: 200173295_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch