- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Applications Project Manager
Applications Project Manager
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Applications Project Manager. We are looking to hear from Project Managers who have a minimum 5 years' experience working with large scale ICT projects and possess formal Project Management qualifications. The successful applicant will be working on an Application Programming Interface (API) Gateway project. Furthermore, they will be working with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business to deliver Project outcomes. It is therefore essential to have excellent communication and customer facing experience.
The opportunity Hudson has is with one of our major Government clients on a 4 month contract with possible extension starting immediately. Applicants must possess a minimum baseline security clearance.
To be successful for the role you will:
- You will have a minimum 5 years of experience preparing tender documentation and running end-to-end tendering processes
- You will have formal Project Management qualifications
- You will have demonstrated experience working on Applications Integration with proven API skills
- You will have demonstrated ability to problem solve and think innovatively
- You will have advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- You will have demonstrated ability to work independently across a range of business lines, and not rely on other team members for direction
- You will have demonstrated excellent organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with Government Departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12984
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Office 365: Enterprise usage doesn't translate into enterprise value
- Slack trials private shared channels, adds admin controls
- What’s new in AWS Lambda: Go and .Net Core support
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch