- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise
Clinical Support Specialist - Permanent
- Hospital/ Pharmacy Qualified with experience in medication management
- Permanent Opportunity with career growth opportunities
- Great organisation with competitive remuneration
Leading Global IT Outsourcing & Health Solution giant needs the expertise of a Pharmacist/Nurseseeking to expand their career med management
This is an outstanding opportunity for a capable Application Consultant with pharmaceutical experience and background. With your strong healthcare industry experience, you will comfortably work with likeminded people to find solutions for their clients. Having a pharmaceutical or clinical background, you will quickly establish rapport with Clinicians to provide them with support regarding the use of these solutions or any issues that they might encounter with these solutions.
You will join this well-established and reputable global organisation and work with likeminded individuals who are passionate about the efficient delivery of healthcare and improving patient journey. Our client has a dedicated team of professionals whose primary aim is to close the gap between clinical needs and medical technology by maximising the benefits of technology. This is an excellent full-time opportunity working for a progressive global organisation in Brisbane CBD. You will apply your strong background in Pharmacy and a passion for IT. This is a very rare opportunity to try something new and exciting!
This role would suit a Pharmacist or Clinician who is keen to combine their interest in IT with their passion in the healthcare industry. Based in Brisbane CBD, you will work with other teams supporting clients around New Zealand, Australia and some clients in the United Kingdom.
Ideally you will possess a Bachelor of Pharmacy/Nursing and have more than 2 years of relevant experience supporting clinical applications in the health sector e.g. Pharmacy, Nursing, Pharmacy technician or similar. It would be advantageous if you have recent Hospital industry experience. Your roles and responsibilities will be varied and it will include, but not limited to:
- Clinical review/EMM
- Maintain a strong client focus at all times and build an excellent working relationship with clients
- Develop processes which support client engagement, improvement and support
- Work within the team to implement strategies to improve productivity and efficiency
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and standards
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200173282.
Reference Number: 200173282_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- How data and employee advocacy are helping Volkwagen achieve CX innovation
- De Castro leaves AGL, takes consumer GM role at Vocus
- GoDaddy recruits eBay marketer for top A/NZ job
- CMO launches CMO CX, customer experience maturity assessment tool
- How an integrated CRM and marketing automation play is helping Valiant Finance