- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
Senior Project Manager - Office 365
- Long term contract
- Brisbane CBD
- Government organisation
Long term engagement for a Senior PRINCE2 / Agile Project Manager with experience delivering cloud migration projects with Office 365!
Reporting to the Digital Transformation Director, a Senior hands-on Project Manager is required to help with facilitating the delivery of an Office 365 roll-out.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven experience in Project Management at a senior level
- Experience delivering projects in both PRINCE2 and Agile methods.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the confidence to interact with executive level stakeholders.
- Cloud migration project experience (preferably Office 365)
- Project Management tools such as; Jira
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
If you have the above experience, you're available immediately and you'd like to work with a fantastic Government Agency on a long term contract then please APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200173410.
Reference Number: 200173410_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Microsoft readies dev kit, Q# language for quantum computing
- Mozilla’s claims of Firefox Quantum success aren’t confirmed by user stats
- Why Windows 7 updates are getting bigger
- Powermat to upgrade to 15W wireless charging, support Apple's new iPhones