- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge
Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps
- Great Opportunity - 6 Month Contract
- Applications management
- CBD Location
A great opportunity to work within a complex and rewarding environment within telecommunication industry.
You will be an experienced technical generalist working within service management/assurance environment and looking after a number of critical applications.
The successful candidate will act as a conduit between the vendors looking after development/enhancement of the application and key client stakeholders.
- 4+ years experience in large/complex IT environment
- Previous exposure to Telco applications as well as tools and processes
- Strong understanding of ITIL and problem management processes
- Experienced with Problem Analysis, Major Incident Reviews and Problem Compliance Reviews
- Act a conduit where they are the main conduits between the vendors and stakeholders
- Set scope for analysis and approve analysis results.
- Review all problems and known errors
- Verify Root Cause and solution options and/or temporary solution
- Track Corrective Actions to completion
- Approve results of Corrective Actions based upon predefined verification criteria
- Approve solution propagation activities and results of Root Cause Analysis
- Assist work groups in prioritising workload to meet service level commitments
- Approve propagation of fixes.
- Track and communicate progress of problem(s) to relevant parties.
- Review progress/results with client and/or (senior) management
- Maintain Known Error database
- Problem management reporting and metrics
- Use key performance indicators for Continuous improvement
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200170513.
Reference Number: 200170513_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- White House calls for more cloud
- IBM reveals first clients of commercial quantum computing initiative Q Network
- Building and training self-learning chatbots: Developers, you can drive the chatbot revolution
- Effective security key to the success of Australia's open banking strategy
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology