- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD
- Initial 6 month contract, with view to extend!
- ASAP start
- Excellent Melbourne CBD location!
An exciting opportunity responsible for leading the planning and execution activities across feature teams and ensuring optimum delivery
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of modern ways of working via effective use of Agile principles, processes and behaviors
- The primary accountability for this position is to foster a lean/agile team and maintain a smooth running feature team and improving the operation of the team in line with Agile best practice.
- Conduct or coach Agile ceremonies including stand-up, retro, showcases and iteration planning
- Manage the flow of work through the iteration and identify and remove obstacles
- Provide Agile project status reporting, e.g. Iteration burn-down and release burn-up charts and feature progress
Technical Capabilities / Skills:
- Have experience with the key Agile practices and be able to articulate and coach these practices.
- Knowledge of lean/agile/ Dev ops/scrum practises.
- Exceptional facilitation and communications skills.
- Experience of iterative prototyping.
- Ability to work with a distributed team, utilising best practice communication tools and approaches
- Enjoy working in a fast past and ever changing environment.
- Strong leadership experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Experience in identifying and driving forward strategic opportunities from concept to reality and bring strong leadership and team building abilities.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200170143.
Reference Number: 200170143_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Microsoft readies dev kit, Q# language for quantum computing
- Mozilla’s claims of Firefox Quantum success aren’t confirmed by user stats
- Why Windows 7 updates are getting bigger
- Powermat to upgrade to 15W wireless charging, support Apple's new iPhones