- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge
Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco
- Initial 12-month contract, with view to extend!
- Young, fun and dynamic team culture!
- Melbourne CBD location | Excellent transport and parking amenities nearby!
Large Australian telco brand name has an ASAP role, requiring an Office Administrator/EA to join an existing program of work in Melbourne CBD!
Large Australian telco brand name has an ASAP role, requiring an Office Administrator/Executive Assitant to join an existing program of work in Melbourne CBD!
With a number of projects starting to take shape in this year, you will be required to assist an existing program office as part of large initiatives within this great Australian Telco brand!
Paxus is looking for a particular professional, who will have an accomplished level of skill sets which include but are not limited to:
- Positive attitude
- Driving ability to handle ambiguity in the workplace
- Panache and professional style
- Creative personality and flare
- Developed level of perceptiveness to support multiple C-level stakeholders
Some of the key responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Arrange meetings across locations ensuring GMs are in the right place/right time
- Manage and book travel as required for GMs
- Manage expense reimbursements associated with travel
- Under direction, prepare correspondence, reports and presentations to a high quality
- Undertake and coordinate ad-hoc minor facilities requests
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have had experience in the following:
- Previous experience in Business Operations, Administration and/or PA to multiple GMs
- Understanding of basic accounting principles with a focus on purchasing and payments
- Demonstrated ability to work independently of direct supervision
- Demonstrated capability in developing models to support sourcing and supplier management initiatives
- Familiarity with current telecommunications sector
- Polished communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytic skills and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of ERP, occupancy management and/or HR software
- Strong professional experience in MS Office and product suite
This is a fantastic time for this particular client. With large programs of work towards the end of the 2018 calendar! Paxus is looking forward to your response and interest in supporting our prestigious organisation!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bennett Sutton on 03 86804240. Please quote our job reference number: 200170686.
Reference Number: 200170686_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- White House calls for more cloud
- IBM reveals first clients of commercial quantum computing initiative Q Network
- Building and training self-learning chatbots: Developers, you can drive the chatbot revolution
- Effective security key to the success of Australia's open banking strategy
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology