- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge
Geospatial Project Manager
- understanding of data management and Digital Engineering (DE)
- Understanding of Geospatial, Utility and Geotechnical systems
- 12 month contract
Fantastic Job opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join one of the largest government sector .
A large Government sector is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to assist in defining overall information management strategy and associated processes.
- strong understanding of data management and Digital Engineering (DE) for supporting the delivery of agreed services including an understanding of:
- Geospatial, Utility and Geotechnical systems.
- Point Clouds, Survey Data, Flood Modelling
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills, working with both stakeholders and project team
- Thorough knowledge of PMBOK / Prince 2 processes and experience in the application of contemporary project management methodologies.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in leading and successfully delivering complex IT enabled projects to project performance objectives within agreed project governance and execution frameworks across a federated or multi-sourced environments that include the following characteristics:
? budgets up to $10M
? duration > 12 months
? multiple streams of activities and related deliverables
? ambiguous, high risk and volatile projects needing active monitoring
? management of diverse stakeholder expectations, across different clusters
? The project which drives process changes
? PMI certification well regarded.
You can send in your cv to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200172968.
Reference Number: 200172968_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- TPG to stop selling 25Mbps NBN plans
- White House calls for more cloud
- IBM reveals first clients of commercial quantum computing initiative Q Network
- Building and training self-learning chatbots: Developers, you can drive the chatbot revolution
- Effective security key to the success of Australia's open banking strategy
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology