- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- 6 month initial contract with potential to extend
- CBD Based
- Advanced knowledge of process improvement techniques required
Seeking a Process Improvement Lead to join a leading organisation based in Sydney CBD. Large scale transformation program of work!
Seeking a Process Improvement Lead to join a growing Financial Services organisation based in Sydney CBD. This is a 6 month initial contract with potential to extend based in Sydney CBD.
As part of this role you will required to work closely with senior stakeholders and delivery teams to document end to end business processes and identify opportunities for operational efficiencies.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Train and mentor identified talent process optimisation and problem solving capabilities
- Define and oversee the daily deliverables of the process analysis team, with input from senior stakeholders, SME's and Product Owners
- Assist in and lead projects that will drive success within our strategic program of work
- Assist in process delineation and analysis, identifying areas of improvement and solution design
- Leverage or request data mining solutions to obtain raw data to create unique insights
- Understand the customer and adviser touch points.
- Align successes to define and share process based best practices across the business
- Communicate and champion process analysis and continuous improvement initiatives
- Champion key technology changes, work closely with IT to ensure solutions are delivered.
- 7+ years of experience working in a similar position as a Process Lead preferably across Financial Services/Banking domains
- Business Analysis background is preferred as role will be very analytical and focused around current process
- Prior experience in leading a teams on large scale initiatives
- Tertiary Degree in a related discipline and 10+ years post graduate experience
- Strong experience around operations or process improvement
- Experience in reviewing and implementing actions for under performing business units
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence develop and motivate
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200172316.
Reference Number: 200172316_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data