- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Senior Project Manager
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** ASAP Start **
- Melbourne CBD location!
!! INITIAL 12 MONTH CONTRACT !! ** Join the Digital team and utilise your Application Deployment exp to provide a superior digital experience **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Australian Enterprise Organisation is currently expanding their team and searching for a Senior Project Manger to join the Digital Products team.
You will enjoy working for the benefit of the Customer and be able to maintain great communication with customer stakeholders and vendors.
- Develop and implement the Project Management Plan for the project stream, including costing, resourcing, schedule, active and effective risk management and provide this information to the Portfolio Lead for incorporation in the overall project plan and governance processes.
- Ensure the project delivers the agreed solution within defined quality, time, and cost constraints.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Technology, IT or specialist project team framing the role of the project as a vital part of the larger end-to-end project, monitoring all wider dependencies and driving clear, collaborative communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor and report project progress through the Portfolio Lead.
- Establish and run effective change control process to evaluate, log and implement where approved changes to scope, time, cost including benefit impact.
- Project Planning, Estimation, Scheduling Management.
- Project Risk and Issue identification and analysis.
- Project Stakeholder Management.
- Building Project Teams.
- Vendor Management.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will also feel confident with having the following skills:
- Ideally, you will have experience in managing software development, telecommunications and/or digital applications
- Ideally you will have proven abilities with Application Deployment
- Strong track record applying project management principles, including risk management and benefits realisation planning.
- Accomplished at delivering projects against specified time constraints and budget.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven record developing positive and transparent stakeholder relationships.
- Understanding and ideally experience working in an Agile environment
** For immediate consideration, please send your CV in WORD format **
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171766.
Reference Number: 200171766_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences