- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Junior Front End Developer
This successful, well-known Australian retail/fashion brand has seen impressive growth in the market over the past several years.
Due to this growth and continual investment into their digital and e-commerce technology capability, they are looking to appoint a Front End Developer to join their talented team.
The Front End Developer will work with both the organisation's technology and digital/design teams in providing dynamic solutions for their e-commerce websites and related digital marketing campaigns.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience in a Front End Developer position
- Solid understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to effectively work alongside a dedicated design team comprising of Visual and UI/UX Designers
- Experience/exposure to .NET back end application environment (nice to have)
- Experience/exposure to retail/e-commerce industry (nice to have)
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive remuneration package (with bonus component, and staff benefits), along with the opportunity to join a well-known, popular Australian retail organisation growing from strength to strength.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Leishman
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences