- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
Excellent opportunity to work for a client of Hudson that provides Infrastructure solutions across Government. In this pivotal role reporting to the Head of Projects you will need to demonstrate your ability to develop key relationships between project teams, and the business stakeholders to ensure project delivery to agreed scope, schedule, budget, quality, and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in leading and delivering successful application and infrastructure projects. In particular we are looking for someone who has delivered a project involving Microsoft O365.
- Deliver specific IT projects, from business case development through to post deployment support
- Establish timelines and milestones
- Track and monitor projects milestones and deliverables
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within projects
- Manage the project scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, issues and change
- Develop and manage project communications
- Implement project governance (financial, schedule and quality)
- Provide project status reports
- Certification in Prince 2 / PMBOK preferred for this role
If you have a track record of successful project delivery and the ability to co-ordinate vendors and internal project teams then please apply.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for any additional information please contact Steve Webber on 03 9623 6786, quoting Ref No.3A/25568
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Citizen tech fears putting economy at risk: Foreign policy white paper
- William Hill Australia bets on PagerDuty
- Tesla’s very big battery in South Australia is ready for testing
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- Seniors to trial driverless shuttles at IRT Group aged care communities
- Amazon kicks off Aussie marketplace trial
- Macquarie and Symbio hold off on signing NBN Co’s new reseller agreement
- Aussie resellers pay Microsoft $200K in damages over copyright infringements
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data