- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
Senior PHP Developer
Position & Role
This start up is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their high performing, fast paced team environment. You will be influencing and contributing to the design and development of their large platform, as well as having the chance to work on the Architecture design going forward.
- Deliver quality software, efficiently and on time while still promoting creativity and innovation
- System Design & Architecture
- Working on a large platform using the latest technologies - PHP, Laravel, Docker & AWS - as well as working with the frontend team using React.
- 3 years commercial experience designing, building and maintaining web applications with PHP
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patters, SOLID principles, CI, CD & unit testing
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Citizen tech fears putting economy at risk: Foreign policy white paper
- William Hill Australia bets on PagerDuty
- Tesla’s very big battery in South Australia is ready for testing
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- Seniors to trial driverless shuttles at IRT Group aged care communities
- Amazon kicks off Aussie marketplace trial
- Macquarie and Symbio hold off on signing NBN Co’s new reseller agreement
- Aussie resellers pay Microsoft $200K in damages over copyright infringements
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data