- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
This commercialised government authority has a strong connection to a thriving community approx. 33,000 residents in one of Australia's most diverse economies and fastest growing regional centres. An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced Reporting Analyst to demonstrate your expertise in desiging and developing reports and dashboards. Your reports will be used to make business decisions, and to report on key performance measures for this organisation.
* Liaise and communicate with stakeholders within the organisation to identify reporting requirements and data analysis needs. You will then need to develop reports, dashboards and sometimes alerts to provide this information across all levels of management.
* Consult with both internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements
* Develop and write business requirements for the design of report solutions.
* Maintain and improve existing reports enabling data accuracy.
* Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
* Accessing data across various database platforms using SQL and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
* Designing and developing reports and dashboards with PowerBI. Tableau and QlikView will also be considered
* Broad knowledge of various application systems, i.e. ERP, CRM , Document Management
* Data analytics skills with proven ability to join large data sets and manage query ambiguity
* Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, with an ability and willingness to articulate key findings and messages at all levels of the organisation.
* Microsoft suite of applications with advanced Excel skills.
You will have a relevant Tertiary qualifiication in a related field to Data Analytics, or have relatable demonstrated working experience.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Bain in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8356. Job Reference 4B/26099. Applications close midday 19th October 2017.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data
- Report: Two-thirds of global digital display ads to be sold programmatically by 2019