- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Service Desk Technical Lead
The Service Desk Technical Lead will perform managed services activities related to the service, support and operational support of infrastructure.
- Monitor and respond to events (e.g. server, virtualisation, storage and application alerts)
- Proactively identify and analyse issues and provide problem resolution
- Escalate issues to Level 3 Engineers as required to ensure SLAs are maintained
- Provide remote and onsite support to end users incidents and service requests
- Managing Service Desk functions, meeting SLAs and helping reduce the ticket queue
- Mentor more junior members of the team and provide technical guidance as required
- Experience in the operational delivery of client services including server hardware, operating systems and business applications
- Proven experience with:
- Desktop devices (Windows and Apple)
- Windows Server 2008 - 2012 R2
- Active Directory & Exchange
- SAN and Backup technologies
- Experience in a managed services or system integrator environment
- Experience in ITIL framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification or equivalent experience in the following:
- Microsoft (AD, Exchange Office)
- Citrix XenDesktop
- HP, Dell Server infrastructure
- Office365, Skype for Business
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Lead ready to manage and develop adherence to service levels, with an organisation that offer a great work-life balance and supportive culture.
Please apply via this website or send your application direct to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences