- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
Change Manager- Rail / Fleet Maintenance
Role: Change Manager- Fleet Maintenance
Duration: 7 months rolling
Location: Clyde and few days in Central
Role will report to Change Lead (who manages 4 teams)
- This is not a strategic role, but more of a culture change and delivery role, previous interaction with blue collar stakeholders based at depots is required.
- Looking for applicants with Culture change, HR and Industrial Relations, Employee Relations experience worked in a large unionized environment (such as Aviation, Rail or Construction or Defence or Manufacturing)
- This is an end to end change role, take ownership and the candidates will have to visit sites on a regular basis and work directly with blue collar stakeholders.
- Conduct workshops and provide training when required.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Citizen tech fears putting economy at risk: Foreign policy white paper
- William Hill Australia bets on PagerDuty
- Tesla’s very big battery in South Australia is ready for testing
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- Seniors to trial driverless shuttles at IRT Group aged care communities
- Amazon kicks off Aussie marketplace trial
- Macquarie and Symbio hold off on signing NBN Co’s new reseller agreement
- Aussie resellers pay Microsoft $200K in damages over copyright infringements
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data