- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
Level 1 Application Support (POS)
Our client is a rapidly growing company producing Point of Sales (POS) systems to the retail and hospitality industries. Due to a team member moving interstate, they are looking for a unique Level 1 Application Support Officer that can bring the skills and enthusiasm necessary to wow clients.
The primary responsibility of the role is to remotely support the POS hardware and software supplied by the client. There will also be responsibilities in answering and logging inbound calls, providing a high level of service in resolving queries and issues surrounding the product.
This isn't your ordinary Level 1 role.
Candidates with previous experience in POS and SQL will be favoured for this role.
- Acknowledge and deal with Client queries received through the Support mailbox.
- Provide high quality, consistent and reliable support on all aspects of the product suite at all times, whether in the office or onsite.
- Resolve, or assist in the resolution of Client issues, through effective questioning, negotiation and conflict management, and using the correct policies and procedures.
- Ensure a high level of Client service and satisfaction is achieved throughout the process.
- Investigate, replicate or test problems and queries to resolve open cases.
- Troubleshoot, document and refine internal processes, including creating and/or maintaining articles for the Knowledge Base.
- Update and maintain salesforce, accurately recording cases and times.
- Meet or exceed established KPIs in SLAs, e.g. call answer times, average talk time, case closure, etc.
- Maintain the salesforce database. Ensuring the client's details are kept up to date and that client data is protected and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Complete ad hoc tasks as requested by the Client Services Manager.
- Proactively participate in regular team meetings with departmental staff.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- High degree of self-motivation with the ability to work independently and to effectively manage and prioritise work
- Honesty and integrity
- Goal orientation
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below referencing 4B/25777.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Citizen tech fears putting economy at risk: Foreign policy white paper
- William Hill Australia bets on PagerDuty
- Tesla’s very big battery in South Australia is ready for testing
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- Seniors to trial driverless shuttles at IRT Group aged care communities
- Amazon kicks off Aussie marketplace trial
- Macquarie and Symbio hold off on signing NBN Co’s new reseller agreement
- Aussie resellers pay Microsoft $200K in damages over copyright infringements
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data