- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
About the Role
To provide project support around the implementation of a new contracting framework and providing administrative assistance to the Strategic Sourcing team during the transition.
- Assisting with the preparation of project documentation including status reports and, providing a quality assurance role over project artefacts.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain the project schedules, including undertaking weekly progress reviews with the Project Manager and updating project plan schedule.
- Preparing draft communications and developing training material.
- Updating process documentation (work instructions, business principles)
- Arranging endorsements and approvals of revised documentation.
- Assisting with updates to intranet sites.
- Administrative support to the Strategic Sourcing team.
Previous exposure to procurement or GITC would be highly regarded.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/18739 . Applications Close 16/10/2017.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint