- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
We have a number of permanent and contract opportunities for Java Developers from mid to senior levels. The roles are CBD based and will have ongoing extensions.
As the successful Java Developer you will have:
- 6+ years commercial experience with Java/ J2EE development
- Experience in unit and integration testing e.g. Junit
- Experience in integration
- Previous experience working in an environment with complex business rules & processes
- Development experience using SOAP, Maven, REST, XML and JSON
- An understanding of SQL development and relational database concepts
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- System/Solution Design experience
- Experience delivering web services using Spring and Hibernate
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. BZ/43491.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Adobe, Salesforce lead Forrester list of enterprise marketing technology vendors
- Boost Juice taps into Bitcoin craze with latest digital marketing effort
- 3 tips for resilience in the workplace
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 February 2018
- Marketers bolster cyber credentials as data breach notification law kicks in