- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
We have a number of contract opportunities for Java Developers from mid to senior levels. The roles are CBD based and will have ongoing extensions.
As the successful Java Developer you will have:
- 3+ years commercial experience with Java/ J2EE development
- Experience in unit and integration testing e.g. Junit
- Experience in integration
- Previous experience working in an environment with complex business rules & processes
- Development experience using SOAP, Maven, REST, XML and JSON
- An understanding of SQL development and relational database concepts
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- System/Solution Design experience
- Experience delivering web services using Spring and Hibernate
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. BZ/43491.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data