- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Contract role
- Cutting edge technology
- CBD location
Great Job Opportunity for an individual experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst to work for a large Government Sector.
Job opportunity with one of the Government Sector, looking for Candidates experienced in SALESFORCE Business Analysis.
- Demonstrated experience capturing business requirements from a range of stakeholders to support new implementations
- End-to-end business analysis experience with extensive experience producing relevant artefacts and documentation at each phase
- Outstanding ability to analyze, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate requirements specifications
- Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in stakeholder management involving stakeholders from all levels of various organization's
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated negotiation ability to bring on-board challenging stakeholders in a difficult enterprise environment
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Any Salesforce certification (ADM 201, App Builder)
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200172030.
Reference Number: 200172030_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.