- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- 3 months contract with potential extension
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start
Excellent opportunity to work for a well-known consultancy!
3 months contract with potential extension
You will have the following :
1. Good experience on Anypoint portal and Anypoint Studio.
2. Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule.
3. Good experience on REST based APIs, SOAP Web Service and standards.
4. Understanding of API design and API Led Connectivity approach
5. Good understanding of Mule flows, Data weave and mule connectors like ( Http/Https, database , web service consumer , ..)
6. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Vidhita Jain on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170282.
Reference Number: 200170282_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint