- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
Environmental Planner / Land Access Coordination
Your new role in a nutshell:
This role will see you play a key role in advising how to ensure compliance with statutory approvals and land access requirements for a large utilities role out.
What will you do?
- Provide advice to ensure compliance with statutory approvals and land access requirements
- Analyse land access and environmental risks associated with proposed designs
- Review proposed designs to identify and resolve any issues that conflict with legislative and statutory obligations
- Management and tracking of planning approvals applications
- Track, log and escalate, as required, issues pertaining to land access and environmental approvals to senior management
- Build and maintain relationships with project staff and a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders including the client and government authorities
- Maintain accurate records of land access, environmental planning and statutory approvals requirements
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with prescribed work instructions and workforce management standards
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional experience in environmental planning and management will be highly regarded
- Proven demonstrated track record in environmental assessments, environmental approvals, technical and quality reviews
Apply now with your CV in WORD format
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint