- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Senior Business Analyst
- 12 month contract with potential to extend
- CBD Based
- Experience working on Credit or Data related projects within Banking essential!
Seeking a Snr BA with strong experience working on Credit or Data related projects within a Banking/Fin Services environment. 12m contract opportunity
Seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join a market leading Financial Services organisation on a 12m contract with potential to extend. This role is based in Sydney CBD and immediate start is ideal.
We are specifically looking for Business focused BA's with a strong background working on credit risk projects within a Financial Services/Banking environment.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify and define relevant stakeholders
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Assess and document the current state of business to identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of resulting requirements
- Convert business needs into functional designs and leads business stakeholders towards functional design decisions
- 5 - 7 years experience as a Senior Business Analyst within Banking/Financial Services
- Experience working in Risk Management, ideally with exposure to credit risk practices
- Exposure to Credit or Data related projects
- Experience working on regulatory related projects
- Experience working on technology enabled projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200172021.
Reference Number: 200172021_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.