- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
Senior Service Delivery Manager
- Initial 12 months contract
- ASAP start
Seeking experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager to drive an Agile process for a large Australian government organisation.
Seeking experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager/Project Manager to drive an Agile process for a large Australian government organisation.
- Initial 12 months contract
- ASAP start
- Australian Citizens only
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieve all the objectives of an application support and maintenance contract
- Complete the project outcomes to customer satisfaction using standard IBM Project Management processes.
- Manage a changing schedule of new Incidents/Problems
- Manage the team in understanding and meeting the Service levels
- Manage the team to complete the Incident, Problem and Change Management using ITIL practices
- Have an in depth knowledge of the Software development lifecycle
- Understanding of software configuration management in a support environment
- Maintain, own and manage the project plan covering Incident/Problem/Service Requests across multiple applications.
- Arrange Project Assurance reviews and technical reviews of the Performance.
- Produce regular status reports for management.
- Monitor and maintain project progress and resolve issues where necessary.
- Use a change management system to manage changes to the project plan
- Manage the risk, issues and dependencies in meeting the schedule
- Escalate issues when senior management action is required.
- Achieve overall Project Quality as defined in the Project Quality Plan
- Provide leadership for overall solution support
- Monitor and manage compliance processes
- Lead triage of problems across the internal client teams and IBM elements of the solution
- Manage forward work plan for minor enhancements, including prioritisation with the client, budgeting, estimating and delivery leadership. Willingness to find ways to add value to the client through the minor enhancements process.
- Support financial reporting and management of the contract
- Hands on participation in problem resolution, including experience in supporting solutions which involve significant eCommerce processes and familiarity with SQL Server and Sterling integrator.
- Experience in developing plans and processes to transition solutions from build to run phase
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing related qualification. Any other qualifications will not be considered.
- At least 6 years experience in Perform Program Management
- At least 3 years experience in Perform Stakeholder Engagement
- At least 10 years in customer facing role
- At least 6 years experience in project management and working with third parties in an application environment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170978.
Reference Number: 200170978_2
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint