- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- Department of Health
- Executive Contract Officer 2 Total Remuneration Package Range $226 126
- An Executive contract of up to 4 years may be offered
The challenges and opportunities in health and community care in the Territory are like no other in Australia, from remote Aboriginal health to tropical health and urban tertiary care. Continued investments in Aboriginal health, remote health, acute care and community services offer many opportunities for health professionals who want to be part of making a difference.
CORPORATE SERVICES BUREAU
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Executive Contract Officer 2 Total Remuneration Package Range $226 126
Information Systems and Services - Darwin
An Executive contract of up to 4 years may be offered
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the CIO provides strategic leadership in the planning and delivery of the Department of Health’s Information Systems and Services which support service delivery and corporate management and maximise organisational effectiveness and achieve business outcomes. As CIO you will lead the effective management and integration of complex information systems and the delivery of major information management projects to maximise benefits realisation, usability and decision making in a high risk environment.
For further information on the above position please contact Lisa Watson, Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services Bureau on 08 8999 2960 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote vacancy number: 22534
Vacancy closing date: 22 October 2017
How to Apply?
Applicants should address the selection criteria and provide a current CV and contact details for 2 referees (preferably an email address). For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.nt.gov.au/jobs Further information about these positions can be obtained by phoning TOLLFREE 1300 659 247
Note: The preferred or recommended applicant will be required to undergo a criminal history check. A criminal history will not exclude an applicant from this position unless it is a relevant criminal history.
Department of Health is a Smoke Free Workplace
Contact Name: Lisa Watson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint