- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
Senior Agile Business Analyst
- Market leading brand
- CBD Location
- 12 Month Contract
Looking for Senior Agile Business Analyst to join this Market leading company based in Sydney CBD.
A fantastic opportunity for a skilled Senior Agile Business Analyst to join this market leading giant Telco, on a 12-month contract in Sydney CBD..
What will you be doing?
- Participate in all regular team activities including iteration planning, user story estimating, daily stand ups, retrospectives and showcases, with the aim of improving the quality of decisions, problem solving and future performance.
- Commit to working within a self organising team, by demonstrating self discipline and taking responsibility for delivering what they commit to.
- Use pairing principles to build knowledge and skills beyond immediate area of expertise and improve the end product
- Choose stories and tasks from the wall and follows through, seeking support where needed and offering it freely.
- Share responsibility for building Agile expertise within the team.
- Share knowledge freely within the team and seeks to understand inter dependencies.
- Use team and project metrics/ reporting to focus on achieving iteration goals.
- Seek to understand how Agile behaviours and values contribute to delivering project outcomes and adopts them.
- Contribute to building a positive work environment in which all members can give of their best.
- Can clearly articulate the business value that the project is delivering as well as the goals and drivers
- Apply understanding of the business needs and goals in order to accurately capture user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders as the project progresses.
- Understand business and IT processes in order to anticipate and contribute to addressing and resolving business requirements
- Use domain knowledge in solution development and creating narratives.
- Understand and is comfortable working with the user story format, and manages distinctions between levels of granularity in stories and in estimating.
- Communicate clearly with awareness of the wider stakeholders' expectations of the developed product.
- Skills and experience required:
- Scrum of Scrums
- CBAP Certified
- Big Data
- Workshop facilitation
- Attention to detail
Do not hesitate in applying to be considered!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200171941.
Reference Number: 200171941_3
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint