- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
SCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CX
This large Australian organisation is currently looking for a Scrum Master to work on an Agile Digital Transformation program, where you will be working with Product Owners and UX Designers on fast moving projects delivering customer facing websites.
- Build Agile capability and empower the team
- Lead daily stand-up meetings and take responsibility for the sprint planning, release planning, showcases, retrospectives and other Agile-related activities.
- Assist the Product Owners in prioritising and maintaining the fast-moving Product backlog
- Deliver burn up and burn down charts
- Measure velocity
- Work within a cross-functional delivery team with other Squads and UX Designers
- Ensuring cross-team co-ordination
- Act as Agile coach to team members
- Facilitate the creation of effective sprint plans and team commitments
- Experience as a Scrum Master in large complex environments
- Have worked on digital transformations
- Ability to effectively lead Scrum teams
- Experience in Customer facing websites or front-end apps that are customer facing
- Ability to lead teams, mentor, coach, develop and train from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release within an Agile framework
- Experience in the adoption of Agile best practices
- Experience in utilising techniques for bringing work into the team, including backlog grooming, inception planning, estimating work and facilitating business owner prioritisation
- Must have used burn up and burn down charts and delivered Velocity
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams
- Proven organisational, time management and leadership skills
- Very strong meeting and workshop facilitation skills with the ability to run workshops with more than 10 people
- Prefer experience in Adobe experience Manager
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.