- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Application Architect The Company:
This leading Energy Business are currently undertaking major transformation initiatives to implement programs which would enable them to build a sustainable future, improve safety, provide value to customers, communities and stakeholders, reduce costs and explore ways to become more efficient.
One of the major initiatives within the transformation program is the move to the cloud to achieve the following objectives:
- Digital Enablement
- Commercial Flexibility
- Cost Savings
- Cybersecurity and Resilience
The Application Architect will be responsible for defining, developing, communicating and maintaining strategies and roadmaps to enable the move of applications into the Cloud.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Develop, communicate and implement Application transformation and migration strategies
- Develop end-state application architecture, roadmap and interim phases
- Identify interdependencies between applications and propose mitigation techniques
- Support the overall cloud migration strategy
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to solution architects, designers and project teams to support the application migrations to the Cloud.
- Provide architectural oversight and support over the project lifecycle by liaising with the various Business, IT and Transformation project stakeholder groups.
- Design all interfacing and data relationships for the project and interfacing systems
- Cloud Solution Architecture Experience
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings in the market
- Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings in the market
- Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS) Experience
- Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Experience
- iPaaS implementation and migration experience (e.g. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc)
- SAP HEC Exposure
- Experience Developing Roadmaps & High Level Designs
- Having worked in Agile Environments
- Excellent Presentation, Written & Verbal Communication skill
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- Significant experience in Cloud technologies,
- Extensive experience in the design and deployment SaaS and PaaS solutions and migrations
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data