- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
Peoplebank have partnered with one of Canberra's fastest growing SME built out of a long-standing delivery focussed relationship. This private enterprise has fast established itself as a high energy innovation driven consultancy, whose reputation of producing high quality work has resulted in them gaining further traction in a highly competitive market.
Peoplebank are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join a very agile and close-knit unit where "everyone has a voice". Being confident and knowing what 'brand' you are is essential to progressing with this company that renumerates its staff beyond standard expectations.
If you are any individual who is highly skilled in your chosen discipline and is looking for an opportunity and not just a job, then we strongly encourage you to communicate with us.
We have permanent opportunities available now and are on the hunt for:
Senior Architects (Infrastructure / Enterprise / Solutions)
However, we also have permanent opportunities and are seeking:
Senior Project Manager's: Minimum 5-7+ years Federal Government experience
Senior Business Analysts: Minimum 5-7+ years Federal Government experience
Senior Project Management Office Analysts
Senior Network Analyst / Architect (For Defence)
Program / Portfolio Manager: Senior Defence role with significant CIOG experience. Essentially able to operate directly into Defence SES with comfort and capability.
Internal Requirement Specialist / HR Manager: To work directly with Operations Manager. Manage LinkedIn engagements / direct SEEK engagements.
Due to the nature of the projects, all applicants are required to be an Australian Citizens also possessing an active Federal Government Security Clearance to the Baseline level.
NV1/NV2 clearances are highly desirable and advantageous.
If you would like to receive more information or discuss specific details regarding this opportunity then please reach out to us directly by contactingJoe Pivac on 02 6245 1705 or 0478 093 121 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Joe Pivac
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint