- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Would you like to be a Tableau Developer for a large financial services company? This role sits within an expanding, highly innovative data team who are committed to developing a leading analytics ecosystem for their business.
The ideal candidate with be an experienced and articulate Tableau Developer with experience of end-to-end data development, including experience with Tableau Server and data blending.
* Developing high-end dashboards using Tableau
* Be the team's subject-matter expert and platform specialist for Tableau
* Effectively manage the needs and requirements of stakeholders
* Lead the administration of Tableau Server for the business
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Expert knowledge and experience with Tableau Desktop and Server
* Expert knowledge of traditional data sources e.g. SQL Server, SAS
* Excellent communication skills
* Educated to at least bachelor degree level
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data