- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Senior Project Coordinator
A Senior Project Coordinator is required for a contract role for a project located in the eastern suburbs with the Victorian State Government. The Project will involve a review and realignment of performance measurements and the role requires the coordination of the Quality WorkStream.
- Assist Project delivery
- Develop a quality assurance plan
- Design and implement clinical and time performance analytics
- Change and Communication Management
- Successful track record of supporting the delivery of comprehensive IT Projects of a similar scale
- Certification or experience practicing recognised project and program management tools
- Strategic thinking
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have previous experience in managing a similar project, as well as excellent communication and written skills.
Please apply via the job. For more information, please contact Maria Neves (firstname.lastname@example.org | 9623 6509).
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data