- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
IT - OTHER
Business Process Analyst
NSW, OtherPosted on 11.05.2017
This role reports to the Process Lead and provides business process services to support the project pipeline. Duties include:
- Document business processes to internal standards and methodology.
- Support and/or facilitate process design and playback sessions
- Manage information in the program repositories to document management standards
- Undertake analysis to measure future state process effectiveness
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose.
- Build and maintain working relationships with program and business stakeholders
- Support business and program stakeholders in utilising process artefacts effectively
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience developing process documentation during organisational change
- Experience using Holocentric/ARIS
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data
- Report: Two-thirds of global digital display ads to be sold programmatically by 2019