- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
Senior Business Analyst
- Work To Deliver Services Faster and With More Agility
- Organization Wide Finance And Management Systems Transformation
- Australian Technology Park - Close To Train Station
Currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a wide program of work, Documentation and Business Processes, Business Requirements, Delivery, ATP
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for working with a number of diverse stakeholders across the Department to improve a number of core processes and systems.
The Senior Business Analyst will lead the work stream to analyse the current state processes, map the desired state processes, complete a gap analysis, document the business requirements an trace the business requirements through to delivery.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise, who is very business focused not technology focused. (NOT LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANAYLST)
- Engage with stakeholders across the department, such as relevant business areas, IT development and support teams and others
- Undertake business analysis tasks such as organising and conducting stakeholder workshops, collecting user requirements.
- Scope, cost and document business high-level requirements
- Methodically investigate, analyse, review and document business processes and specifications.
- Contribute to business process modelling.
- Analyse and document detailed business requirements in the form of systems specifications
- Liaise with business to resolve system issues
- Liaise with development team to implement required system development
- Strong Business focused Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in documenting and modelling business processes (current and future state) as part of a business transformation project or program.
- Demonstrated experience in working with a range of stakeholders to document clear and traceable business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in working on both business and IT projects
- Strong understanding of organizational change management
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage expectations with senior stakeholders
- Experience using enterprise business modelling tools is desirable
- Experience in finance, student management or student wellbeing projects is desirable
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200171831.
Reference Number: 200171831_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint