- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
Would you like to contribute to shaping and defining the reporting, analytics and digital marketing services for a global financial services business?
The role of Data Analyst is to identify and define business problems, recommend optimal marketing activity, deliver campaigns using campaign management systems and make improvements based on customer insights, derived from campaign analysis.
What you'll be doing:
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data, code and extract data for marketing campaigns using SAS, Teradata SQL and inhouse campaign management tools
- Conduct analysis to identify right target segment for campaigns and generate post implementation reviews
- Improve the strike rate of marketing activity through the proactive application of data driven customer analytics
- Embed the use of test-and-learn marketing techniques, through campaign reporting and the use of previous campaign findings to fine tune/improve marketing effectiveness
- Liaise with internal clients to understand their requirements, suggest ways to improve targeting and provide analysis of the customer base
- Experience in working with large scale RBDMS (Oracle/Teradata preferred)
- Strong knowledge of SAS is essential
- Between 2 and 5 years' experience as a Data Analyst
- Prior experience with campaign management software desirable
- Risk experience a bonus
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Synnex and AOPEN join forces in embedded product focus
- Marvell Technology makes move on multibillion-dollar Cavium acquisition
- South Australia makes $2M gambit for digital games developer jobs
- How culture clashes are slowing down cloud adoption
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- How LG Electronics used influencers to win over millennials
- Kingsmill resigns as Virgin Australia CMO as marketing becomes group-level remit
- Getting better ROI and boost customer engagement with your mobile app