- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
SAP HR Team Lead
Our client is one of Australia's leading financial institutions whose success is founded on delivering consistently high levels of service.
They are currently seeking an experienced SAP HR Consultant to lead their team of SMEs on various initiatives that impact their SAP HR platform.
- Leading a specialist team of SMEs to deliver change to their SAP platform
- Acting as an SME for initiatives that impact our client's SAP HR platform
- Contributing to the leadership and management of the team
- Assisting in the resolution of production issues as required
To be successful for the role, you must:
- Have lead a team of SAP consultants, preferably within large enterprises
- Be an SAP HR subject matter expert
- Have people leadership skills
If this sounds like you, take the next step - APPLY NOW!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Leah Loh
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.