- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Consultant - Risk and Compliance Stream
Our client a well-known market leader has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Wealth division
In this key role, you will be working in the Risk and Compliance Stream & will be responsible for:
- Legislative traceability
- Obligations - new obligations have been identified and need to be matched to the relevant PU Owners and these PU owners to agree to take them on and the amended obligations need to be traced in Risk Smart
- Controls and managing Controls testing
- Assurance activities for the project for Unit Pricing system changes, manual workarounds and Business Readiness
- Delivered Risk Assessment and acceptance by the Business
- Disclosure changes and Investor notification to elect into AMIT regime
- Risk and Compliance experience within the Wealth industry
- Accountancy background with consulting experience
- CPA or CA qualified
- Process analysis experience will be highly desirable
- Investment: particularly around asset allocation, investment management, managed investment trusts, distribution, cost base adjustment, unders and overs, investment control, finance, unit pricing
- Wealth strong understanding of Wealth systems and processes
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.