- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Business Analyst Manager
Reporting to the GM of the area the key duty of this role is to lead the BA team to deliver their requirements and projects effectively accoridng to the BA framework. Responsibilities include:
- Drive analysis, scoping and documentation of both user and system requirements
- Provide analysis and evaluation of processes and recommend improvements
- Development of business cases and any supporting financial analysis
- Create an atmosphere where teamwork is ecouraged and all team members contribute
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Previous experience leading a team of BAs
- Experience as a Senior BA and a strong core BA skillset in requirements gathering and analysis
- Broad experience across project methodologies, especially agile
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence at a senior leader
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data