- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Project Manager - 3 days per week
An experienced Project Manager is required on a part-time basis for several projects involving Information Management (IM) within a large government department. Your role will see you streamlining business processes, ensuring project outcomes are achieved and ensuring compliance with legal recordkeeping practices.
This is a 5 to 8 month opportunity based in Brisbane CBD paying $700/day including super.
- Deliver the projects ensuring project outcomes are achieved and solutions are delivered that are responsive to business needs.
- Manage the relationship between the business units, implementation partner and other stakeholders as required to ensure project outcomes are achieved.
- Coordinate participation and input into the project, ensuring full participation and input by key staff and subject matter experts.
- Provide advice and strategic input to project deliverables, to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with relevant legislation, policies, procedures and governance.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the best practice guidelines and formal project management (PM) approach to ensure consistent and quality outcomes are achieved.
- Manage the project, using templates and other documentation to monitor and report on the project performance against project plans and budgets.
- Enable informed decision making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders.
- High level of project management skills, with the ability to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Good understanding of Information Management technologies and their ability to support, enhance and streamline business processes.
- Ability to use high level interpersonal, negotiation, consultation and communication skills appropriate to all stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Proven ability to lead and manage positive and effective relationships with external Information Technology vendors.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18675. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible