- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Senior Business Analyst
The Senior BA is the link between the Business Units and IT. They are responsible for applying various frameworks and methodologies to support the business in project delivery. Additional responsibilities include:
- Determine business requirements and specify business process through applying BA methodology
- Identify, develop and implement business improvement opportunities across the project portfolio
- Prepare business cases which outline potential benefits of projects
- Effective monitoring and reporting of project progress
- Benefits realisation to support post implementation reviews
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Previous experience in a Senior Business Analyst position
- Experience in large enterprise environments
- Experience with Agile
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- TechnologyOne cloud captures $2.5M profit
- Smaller partners claim $37.5M worth of Govt Marketplace tech deals
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Synnex and AOPEN join forces in embedded product focus
- Marvell Technology makes move on multibillion-dollar Cavium acquisition
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data