- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
IT - OTHER
IT Business Analyst
NSW, OtherPosted on 11.05.2017
Reporting to the Team Lead, the IT Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Work with PMs to develop business analysis deliverables for assigned projects including - business case, business requirements, current state processes, process diagnostics, future state processes, impact analysis and UAT
- Work alongside other BAs to develop and maintain the process library and project methodology framework
- Provide benefits realisation advice and reporting
- Any other ad hoc duties as needed
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience in an IT Business Analyst position
- Strong documentation skills
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
This is a 6 month daily rate contract role offering a rate of between $600 + Super and $700 + Super.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data