- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
I&CS Communications Lead
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** ASAP Start **
- Melbourne CBD location!
!! INITIAL 12 MONTH CONTRACT !! ** Join the Digital team to shape and define communication approach to solve business challenges **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Australian Enterprise Organisation is currently expanding their team and searching for a I&CS Communications Lead to join their Digital Solutions team.
- Understand business problems and context, shape and define communication approach to solve the business challenges.
- Design and develop communication material that effectively summarises key information, like project overview, technology concepts, program releases, etc.
- Ensure that all communications published are relevant and suitable for the audience groups, taking into consideration factors like content type and communication vehicles used.
- Develop, use and maintain communication templates.
- Build and maintain a sustainable, working relationship with stakeholders within the various portfolios and business unit.
- Coach and education project stakeholders on effective communication.
- Develop communications strategies and campaigns to support the team; including the diversity and reward & recognition portfolios.
- Event coordination, team meeting scheduling, Director messaging
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will also feel confident with having the following skills:
- Understand IT delivery and have a basic understanding of technology.
- Possess the ability to anticipate and solve poorly defined problems, through effective communication.
- Be able to translate technical concepts into business language using plain English.
- Have a genuine passion for improving ambiguously written and poorly structured content into a logical flow of information.
- Be able to create creative content using Microsoft PowerPoint and commonly used video production software like Videoscribe and Prezi.
- Be able to bring in innovative communications ideas and have the ability to define the approach as well as implement them.
- Have outstanding attention to detail.
- Internet experience in website building and maintenance, with a social media understanding would be an advantage.
- Will need to have very strong verbal and written communications skills including an ability to present.
** For immediate consideration, please send your CV in WORD format **
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171764.
Reference Number: 200171764_2
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible