- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** Work / Life Balance **
- Melbourne CBD Location
! Initial Contract with View to Extend !! **This exciting CBD located role is in a very appealing working environment with competitive daily rates**
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Highly regarded, large Australian organisation currently going through a major transformation focusing on the customer experience and digital space.
Due to further growth, they are now looking to bring on board a UI Developer to join their dynamic Digital team.
Based in Melbourne's CBD, a modern and friendly working environment will be provided for the successful candidate, close to transport, shops and cafes.
Known for providing a great work/life balance, this client also offers enticing Employee benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work in an agile squad within the Digital team, and be responsible for developing and supporting ongoing system enhancements and new solutions to customer facing systems.
The role includes solution design, development and maintenance of various system components.
Within an AWS environment, you will use a variety of technologies including code and build tools (eg. Bamboo and Atlassian stack), and Adobe Experience Manager.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you will have exposure to the following:
- Tomcat, Apache
- GIT, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo or equivalent
- Experience working within the AWS environment
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
If you're looking for that next big move to a respectful and supportive team, send through your CV in WORD format for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171686.
Reference Number: 200171686_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint