- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
Senior .NET Contract
Company and role
Our client, a major broadcasting network located in CBD is looking for a Mid-Senior level .NET developer to join their small but exciting digital media team. This role will include but not be limited to designing, building, extending and adding new features to several platforms using the latest Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET MVC, C#, REST API's and Web Services.
- Design, develop and implement software solutions
- Working as part of an agile team and always work to exceptional standards
- Work across .NET, C# and MVC
- Experienced working with the Microsoft technology stack, .NET, C#, MCV
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of REST API's, web services, SOA, windows services, concurrency
- .NET CMS development experience, preferably Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco or other .NET CMS highly regarded
- Database design and development skills, SQL server 2012+
- Understanding of SOLID design principles
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Citizen tech fears putting economy at risk: Foreign policy white paper
- William Hill Australia bets on PagerDuty
- Tesla’s very big battery in South Australia is ready for testing
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- Seniors to trial driverless shuttles at IRT Group aged care communities
- Amazon kicks off Aussie marketplace trial
- Macquarie and Symbio hold off on signing NBN Co’s new reseller agreement
- Aussie resellers pay Microsoft $200K in damages over copyright infringements
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data