- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
Network Solution Architect
Network Solution Architect The Role:
As the Network Solution Architect you will be accountable for the overall successful design of assigned projects. The projects are complex and will involve resources from multiple teams, external contractors & service providers.
As the Network Solution Architect you will be responsible for overseeing the solution architecture to provide: design, implementation, and maintenance of standard to complex solutions which meet the needs of the organisation and its customers. They will ensure project solutions are designed and implemented in line with the businesses telecommunications strategy.
- Demonstrate technical and advisory skills for the Solutions/Architecture team;
- Advance the solutions in alignment with company standards, target state architecture, and alignment with the Enterprise Architecture reference model;
- Work with the business to assist in developing the technical solution to deliver business requirements;
- Provide the depth of knowledge across the solutions; and
- Provide regular briefings and presentations to the Architecture Working Group, Enterprise Architecture Review Board and key business stakeholders.
Skills & Experiences:
- Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Technical expertise in architecture, designing and implementing new Telecommunications systems based on technology from vendors, paraticularly Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent and F5;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, such as TOGAF;
- Familiar with change and incident management in line with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and experience and understanding of DR/BCP processes, ability to execute and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Demonstrated experience with Technology / product assessment and selection;
- Expertise in analysis and in-depth troubleshooting across various platforms and technologies;
- A demonstrated high degree of self-motivation, preparedness to accept responsibility, and the ability to facilitate the development of innovative solutions to problems, an ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with other senior and experienced engineers and architects; and
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral communication skills, and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and Strong customer service orientation
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint