- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
A Project Manager is required for a contract role through to 31 st January 2018 for an ongoing Project in Melbourne CBD. With a responsibility for delivering the best possible outcome for all Victorians, our client is part of the Victorian State Government.
The project will involve multiple application upgrades within an agile environment. To be successful in this role, you will need a proven track record of successfully implementing software projects using Agile approaches.
You will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in combining traditional project management principles and practices with a tailored agile development approach.
- Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Ability to build strong partnerships across business units
- Proven experience in delivering projects on time, within budget, to a high quality standard as a project manager
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience in an Agile environment with strong knowledge of Agile ceremonies, development principles and tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile environment
To be considered, please apply via the job. For more information, please contact Maria Neves (email@example.com | 9623-6509).
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint