- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Senior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & Automation
Our client is one of Australia's leading fintech's (revenue $300m+) and innovators in automating complex financial services processes by codifying them. They are looking to hire a Senior Developer for a greenfield product build, which will apply automation and AI to financial services data -feeds creating a product capable of being the 'data plumbing' for the Australian finance industry.
If you like working with a great team, on an innovation focused project using new technology, and have experience building successful enterprises cloud products involving complex data and automation then please 'apply now'
We are looking for someone who:
- Writes good quality code that can be shipped to production.
- Shows great enthusiasm and initiatives.
- Is an egoless, team oriented developer.
- Is trusted to ship full products (or vertical slices of larger products) from idea to production
- Can mentor junior developers
- Microsoft .Net Framework/Platform
- Back-end Development
- ASP.NET Web API's
- ASP .NET MVC
- Agile Methodologies
- Micro-services Architecture
- Monitoring and Alerts
- AWS (SQS, S3, Lambda), or alternatively Windows Azure (Service Bus, Storage, Functions)
- DevOps and CICD
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.