- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
This role is to support the organisations HFC Compute/Storage and VMware environment. It will also require providing Level 3 support to the VMware/Compute/SAN and acting as the Subject Matter Expert for the HFC data centre.
- 5-7 years HP Compute HP/EMC/NetApp SAN support and management experience
- 3 years focused on Design and Upgrades
- System experience being HP BladeSystem - C7000 and HP San - 3PAR 7400
- 3-5 years VMware Support. PowerShell experience required
- 1-2 years Veeam Backup Support
The ideal candidate will have past experience in successfully managing complex infrastructure environments with mission critical application along with complex VMware/HP environments with mission critical applications.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and one of our agents will be in contact
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aine Grimes
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible