- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Microsoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)
Our client is passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals and are committed to growth as an organization and for each individual.
As a result, they are seeking to engage a mid-level Microsoft CRM Dynamics professional to work in a support & enhancement capacity to assist enterprise clients to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference.
Ideally you will possess;
- A number of years working with Dynamics CRM (365 highly desirable)
- Experience supporting & enhancing client capacity within Dynamics CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for solving clients' problems.
- Desire to provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives
- Technical and planning skills to participate in large projects
- Abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: lisa Williams
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.