- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Project SAP Asset Coordinator
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Exciting project
- Dynamic Team Environment
Fantastic opportunity to participate?with one of a leading Sydney based government organisation
Excellent opportunity for a Project SAP Asset Coordinator to join a leading Sydney based government organisation on an Exciting project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, recording, managing, tracking and the capitalization of IT assets within the assigned Program/Project
Skills and requirements:
- Demonstrated ability in delivering project asset co-ordination functions; and experience in the use of SAP asset management systems especially software licence and asset management;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IT hardware asset and software licensing lifecycle processes, policies, agreements, products and procedures;
- Demonstrated experience with software procurement, recording, tracking, transfer and recycling;
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management methodologies preferably PRINCE2 with experience in providing administration, support and coordination functions;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment with excellent customer service skills;
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product i.e. asset reports on behalf of the program/project as required;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products - Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc;
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200171614.
Reference Number: 200171614_2
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: Tamsin Clark
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.