- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Macquarie Park -Sydney
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
- Contract Opportunity
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Mobile developer to join a Large Government sector.
A large government sector is looking for an experienced Mobile developer to develop applications on Mobile platforms in 'Android' and 'iOS'. All Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered for this role.
You are required to have the following skills:
- Native Android App development experience using Java/C#
- Experience with theming Android app UI
- Experience with MVC/MVP pattern
- Experience with cross platform (Android and iOS) app development
- Experience with bug fixing existing mobile app code
- MS ASP.NET
- MS Visual Studio 2008 / 2010
- MS TFS
- MS C# 2.0/3.0/ 3.5 / 4.0
- JSON, WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- MS SQL Server 2008
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility
- Native iOS App development experience using Objective C/C#
- Experience using Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS
- Experience with theming iOS UI
- Experience with mobile app security
- Experience with using Sqlite on mobile app
- Previous experience within the DEEWR or similar systems environment.
- Experience with unit testing tools and Resharper
- Experience with development of frameworks.
- Experience with implementing SOA solutions.
- MS IIS
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200171617.
Reference Number: 200171617_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.